Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pillows, Pillows Everywhere... We'll, They Should Be

We are out of pillows much in the same way people are out of sugar.  Pillows for my living room, that is.  I have been going through the pillows at an alarming rate.  With 3 young kids and 2 dogs, you can imagine how this happens.  For a couple of months now, I've been wanting to make new ones.  Now is my chance!!!  (and inspiration.)

Erin, over at House on Hill Road, has a pillow challenge week set for next week.  Imagine my excitement!  Now I have the push to make them.  And now I've put into writing for everyone out there to see.  So, I guess that means I'm making some pillows next week. 

I'm going to set my sights rather low, since I'm still not done with all the canning yet.  It was a long and glorious harvest this year.  My goal is to make 3 pillows for the couch.  Not anything super fancy.  Just comfy pillows with detachable and washable covers.  I'm going to try a hidden zipper, too. 

Looking forward to it!

No comments: