Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pillow Week Kick-Off

I went to JoAnn's yesterday to choose some fabrics and pillow forms for the Pillow Challenge Week put out there by Erin at House on Hill Road.  I was super excited by what I found!!!


I found these 100% bamboo fiber filled pillow forms!!  I got 2 - 18"x18" and 2 - 12"x16".  That's one more than I was hoping for, but....


I found these fabrics by Debbie Mumm.  Look at how fun and fitting they are.


How could I resist a fabric that has organic and heirloom seed packets and potted herbs all over it!?!?!


Or this one with fun shopping bags on it?!!?  (Sorry, somehow these pictures got a bit washed out.  The actual fabric is a tad bit darker.  I was in too much of a hurry to take better pics.)

I'm definitely ready to start on something tomorrow.  And I have several other projects in mind for the remainder of the fabric.

1 comment: