Monday, August 30, 2010

My Sisters

I have 4 sisters.  I have known each one of them all of their lives.  We are all very different from one another, but our sisterly bond is unbreakable.  Our relationships have grown and changed so much in our lifetimes, while our bonds have strengthened.  I take comfort in the knowledge that if I really need something, anything, my sisters are there for me.

We all live within an hour of each other, and we try to get together often for a Sister's Night.  Friday was one such night.  We went out to dinner and then downtown for some drinks.  We talked and laughed and laughed some more until we cried.  We had a great time.

Here's to sisters! 



(Just so my brothers don't feel left out, I have 2 of them, and love them both dearly too.  But, as they are not sisters, they were not as Sister's Night.)

No comments: