Friday, May 28, 2010

Up an' at um'

My little Sweetpea, going to be 3 at the end of July, woke up for the first time dry!  This is a big moment for me - nighttime potty training.  I am not one for having my sleep interrupted, but I am also getting really tired of washing diapers.  We've used cloth diapers on our children exclusively since the beginning - over 10 years ago.  There was a brief period of time in between kid 1 and kid 2 where I did not have to wash any diapers at all.  But since kid 2 came along over 6 years ago, I have been washing them weekly without fail.

Also a strange event this hot and muggy morning - I have already done one load of laundry AND mowed the backyard.  It's not even 10:30!!  AND I have not had my morning tea!!  Just for the record, I am sooo not a morning person.  At All.  But for some reason this morning, I feel so very energized.  Wonder how long that will last...

2 comments:

Ann said...

How long did it last? Must've been a freak thing, huh?

alayne said...

Most of the day actually. Was nice!