Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Working Hard

Here at my house, we are in the throes of Christmas preparations.  Although it always seems to be a crazy time of year, we are trying our hardest to enjoy ourselves while we prepare.  Sometimes wanting to celebrate Christmas in a more simple way makes for other stresses that end up making it feel NOT simple.  Really, it's a trade off - one stressor we can't stand for another we are comfortable with.  Doing this make the stress seem less like stress.  Actually enjoyable.  For instance, I really don't like to shop.  But I do like to sew and shop at fabric and craft stores.  So, this year, I am making gifts for the majority of the people on my list.  Any shopping that I want to do is happening online for the most part.  I don't mind that as much.  And there are so many cool things to see on Etsy!!!

We've all been busy.


Hard at work. 
Sewing


Baking
Crocheting
Decorating


Cleaning
Crafting

And trying enjoying nearly every minute of it.

No comments: